[Project Controls] USAR6690 – PROJECT CONTROLLER – OAK RIDGE, TN – LONG TERM – DUE BY MAY 29, 2019.
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
USAR6690 – PROJECT CONTROLLER – OAK RIDGE, TN – LONG TERM – DUE BY MAY 29, 2019.
The functional Project Controls Engineer (PCE) is responsible for project controls implementation in functional baselines. The PCE receives operational supervision from the assigned Functional Manager and receives technical direction and programmatic guidance from the Manager of Project controls and his/her deputy.
• Provide day to day project controls support to functional mangers and their respective teams
• Implement functional direction in day to day activities
• Implement Safety Management System through use of the five core functions and seven guiding principles in planning and execution of work.
• Perform cost engineering, analysis and control activities, schedule development, maintenance, and monitoring activities.
• Support functional organizational and administrative activities when delegated.
• Provide guidance to functional manager and functional team members on project Controls Issues.
• Prepare monthly job man hour and cost reports for comparing budget and actual data on functional budgets.
• Enter the costs and man hour estimates into the performance monitoring system for functions.
• Analyze trends and problems in relation to cost and/or schedule data
• Prepare cost-trend estimates and assist in the preparation of change orders for functions.
• Prepare and status functional schedules in Primavera Project Planner
• Review and verify schedule status based on functional team and subcontractor input for actual progress
• Work with functional team members to analyze problems and recommend solutions
• Develop, maintain, and control integrated baselines.
• Prepare budget request documents to include opening of functional cost codes and providing subcontract accrual data as required.
• Review time charges against functions and coordinate corrections as necessary
• Prepare, analyze, and present cost, estimating, planning, scheduling, and performance information to management.
• Support management team at meetings i.e. functional performance reviews, Monthly status reviews, life cycle Baseline meetings, funding meetings, and misc. data calls.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.