[Construction Manager] Project Coordinator- Cooling Tower Work
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
We are looking for candidates that have experience working on cooling tower projects at Vogtle, Hatch or Farley nuclear sites.
Per diem is offered for non local candidates.
1. Job Title: Cooling Tower Project – Project Coordinator
2. Job Location: Plant Hatch, Baxley GA
3. Desired Qualifications: 3 to 5 years’ experience in the Management of the Construction/Installation/Refurbishment of Multi-million-dollar Cooling Tower Projects at Nuclear Power Plants with Southern Company/Southern Nuclear. This includes demolition of mechanical draft Cooling Towers, basin extension, erection of new counterflow cooling towers including associated civil work, mechanical piping, electrical term/determ.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Development/Maintenance of the project documents, stakeholder register, cost estimate worksheet, risk register, project status reports, lifecycle schedule Input as part of the overall project plan.
- Participating in design review meetings, walk downs, vendor oversight activities, and other stakeholder meetings and activities related to assigned projects.
- Responsible part of the project team to meet non-outage and outage planning milestones and readiness assessments as per applicable procedures.
- Tracking of long lead and engineered equipment necessary to support project schedules as per applicable procedures.
4. Is this position supporting a Government Related Project? No, operating nuclear plant
5. Does this position require unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant? Yes
6. Estimated Duration of Work Assignment (should not exceed 1 year): 1 year