[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 526090
Posted By: The Planet Forward
Posted On: 2019-06-16 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Construction Manager] Project Coordinator- Cooling Tower Work
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 31515
We are looking for candidates that have experience working on cooling tower projects at Vogtle, Hatch or Farley nuclear sites.
Per diem is offered for non local candidates.
1. Job Title: Cooling Tower Project – Project Coordinator
2. Job Location: Plant Hatch, Baxley GA
3. Desired Qualifications: 3 to 5 years’ experience in the Management of the Construction/Installation/Refurbishment of Multi-million-dollar Cooling Tower Projects at Nuclear Power Plants with Southern Company/Southern Nuclear. This includes demolition of mechanical draft Cooling Towers, basin extension, erection of new counterflow cooling towers including associated civil work, mechanical piping, electrical term/determ.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Development/Maintenance of the project documents, stakeholder register, cost estimate worksheet, risk register, project status reports, lifecycle schedule Input as part of the overall project plan.
- Participating in design review meetings, walk downs, vendor oversight activities, and other stakeholder meetings and activities related to assigned projects.
- Responsible part of the project team to meet non-outage and outage planning milestones and readiness assessments as per applicable procedures.
- Tracking of long lead and engineered equipment necessary to support project schedules as per applicable procedures.
4. Is this position supporting a Government Related Project? No, operating nuclear plant
5. Does this position require unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant? Yes
6. Estimated Duration of Work Assignment (should not exceed 1 year): 1 year
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
111 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.