[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 526141
Posted By: Edgewater Technical Associates
Posted On: 2019-06-16 00:04:01
Email Address: 3018-37-MH912@apply.maxhire.net
Link: Please apply here.
Subject: Power Design and Operations Engineer
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
City: Las Vegas
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 89030
Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for a Power Design and Operations Engineer opportunity for our customer in Las Vegas, NV.
• Experience designing power distribution and transmission systems and their related equipment.
• Experience in developing and reading standard technical specifications and basic engineering design drawings and construction packages.
• Hands on experience installing and/or repairing power transmission & distribution systems.
• Knowledge and application of industry standard SCADA equipment.
• Understanding current industry practices of protective device systems.
• Knowledge of industry accepted safe work practices, including arc flash safety requirements.
• Knowledge of applicable codes and standards including NEC and NFPA.
• Knowledge of equipment and facility grounding, lighting, and raceway layout principles and electrical single-line development.
• Ability to obtain a Top Secret / SCI clearance.
• Ability to program/configure SCADA equipment to perform intended design functions.
• Knowledge of Regional Transmission Organization (RTO) and Independent System Operator (ISO) roles, responsibilities, including power system planning practices and Regulatory Compliance Requirements.
• Experience related to electrical power systems design and commercial micro-grid installation and commissioning.
• Experience with electrical (power grid) modeling software to create models and interpret results.
• Knowledge of industry standard networking practices and ability to design secure network systems for OT control systems.
Bachelors of Science Degree, electrical engineering from an accredited engineer school.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website www.Edgewatertech.net.
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning on DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
55 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.