[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 526802
Posted By: SHINE Medical Technologies
Posted On: 2019-07-21 00:04:01
Link: Click Here to Apply
Subject: [Instrumentation Engineer] Wisconsin based NRC Approved Construction Project - I&C Engineer
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Direct Hire
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 53545
Reply to Recruiter via Text Msg: 6087439692
SHINE is immediately seeking a DIRECT HIRE Instrument and Control (I&C) Engineer who will be responsible for leadership and support in the areas of instrumentation and control system integration.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Designing, developing, modifying and reviewing nuclear instrumentation and digital and analog control system designs, including distributed control systems, programmable logic controllers, and data acquisition systems.
- Preparing and performing verification and validation of controller software to industry standards.
- Reviewing documents developed by internal and subcontracted organizations to provide or verify I&C requirements.
- Interfacing with equipment suppliers to provide specified equipment for the future SHINE medical isotope production facility.
- Bachelor’s degree in an engineering discipline.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in engineering, operations, maintenance or equivalent in a highly regulated environment.
- A range of experiences in other areas of I&C design, radiation monitoring and health physics, or electrical engineering is a plus.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
22 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.