[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 527662
Posted By: Hire Technologies, Inc.
Posted On: 2019-06-21 05:37:57
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Project Completion Coordinator- 1 Year- DEADLINE- 6/27/19-Identifying, tracking, resolution of items for construction completion, testing/commission of systems, structures and areas to support transition to unit operation
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 30830
Project Completion Coordinator
Estimated Duration 1- Year. DEADLINE 6/27/19
The Project Completion Coordinator is responsible for identifying, tracking, and driving to final resolution, any outstanding items required for construction completion, testing, and commissioning of systems, structures, components, and areas to support transition to unit operation.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Project Completion Coordinator’s responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Adhering to and supporting Health, Safety & Environmental Policies
• Analyzing and making independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in
accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Assembling outstanding open items (punchlist items, exceptions, design debt, CAP items, engineering products,
testing deficiency reports, etc.) and analyzing data regarding the completion status of systems, structures,
components, and areas
• Developing and monitoring metrics, reports, and other tools to track progress of construction completion, testing, and
open item closure related to systems, structures, components, and areas
• Raising organizational awareness when construction completion, testing, or closure of open items related to systems,
structures, components, and areas is challenging schedule dates and/or project priorities
• Attending status meetings for construction completion, testing, and open item closure and challenging timely
completion of items in order of priority
• Reviewing and challenging content of schedules for construction completion, testing, and open item closure to ensure
success in achieving project priorities and milestones
• Ensuring appropriate assignment of ownership and satisfactory progress of construction completion items within the
scope of company
• Organizing and facilitating meetings to ensure appropriate ownership and closure of actions required to close gaps
and challenges in project completion
• Organizing and facilitating cross-functional and cross-organizational meetings to status progress, open items, and
gaps to the transition to plant operation
• Assembling final turnover package for transition of systems, structures, and components to operations
• Planning and organizing own work assignments, as well as carrying out tasks and maintaining priorities set by
• Maintaining compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and global standards
• Effectively developing and applying the core skills of the job
• Meeting expectations on attendance and punctuality
• High school diploma or GED required
• Bachelor’s degree or global equivalent in science, engineering, or technical field of study preferred
• A minimum of five (5) years commercial nuclear plant experience in Operations, Work Management, Maintenance, or Engineering desired
• A minimum of three (3) years of large construction project experience desired
• A minimum of three (3) years of related experience in project management desired
• A minimum of one (1) year of nuclear plant startup or testing experience desired
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
• Ability to effectively interface with personnel of different functional areas, companies, and organizational levels to identify and correct challenges to project completion
• Ability to work effectively in team environment
• Ability to adapt to rapid changes in priorities and work assignments
• Ability to influence cross-functionally
• Working knowledge of common computer tools, including EDMS, MS Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
• Working knowledge of Maximo, P6, SSRS, PowerBI, and eSOMS is strongly desired
• Ability to use data inputs to develop tools and metrics for visual tracking of progress is strongly desired
• Capability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
• Ability to communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, contractors, and visitors
• Ability to learn and apply knowledge of systems, structures, components, areas; as well as the requirements of their condition to support plant operation
• Ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Strong problem solving skills and fortitude to drive problems to resolution
• Working knowledge of codes, standards and technical specifications desired
• Knowledge and background in I&C and digital systems desired
• Must be a change agent
• Must possess desire to improve processes and performance
• Must demonstrate interest in the business challenge
• Any applicant accepting this position will be required to meet background screening and security requirements.
• Any applicant accepting this position will be required to meet the physical requirements of the position.
• Any applicant accepting this position must ensure personal safety standards are understood and enforced and that
assigned workers perform their work safely.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
178 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.