[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 527730
Posted By: United Global Technologies
Posted On: 2019-06-30 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Mechanical Engineer] Mechanical Engineer
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: New Jersey
Country: United States
Provide mechanical support of ongoing NSTX-U Recovery Project design and analysis activities.
Assist PPPL Cognizant Individual with ongoing design, analysis and support activities as noted:
• Review/check completed analyses and calculations, and perform validation analyses when needed
• Review drawings and technical documentation
Education and Experience
1. BS degree + 10 years, MS degree + 8 years or PhD + 6 years relevant experience
2. Documented experience in the design and analysis of one-off systems and components
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (including unique software/hardware requirements)
Experience in topical areas such as (but not limited to):
1. Mechanical analysis, including ANSYS (required), and electromagnetic, thermal and fluido-dynamic (preferred)
2. Geometrical dimensioning and tolerancing, CAD familiarity (Pro-E preferred)
3. Disciplined approach to design assurance, design verification and validation
4. Strong technical writing skills
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
65 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.