[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 527734
Posted By: BNL Technical Services LLC.
Posted On: 2019-06-21 15:07:08
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: [Mechanical Designer] SENIOR MECHANICAL DESIGNER
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 99354
Only Resumes submitted in WORD FORMAT will be accepted and no longer than five (5) pages please. Email your resume to: Resume@Bnltech.com.
SENIOR MECHANICAL DESIGNER
REFERENCE # 06/19-004
LOCATION – HANFORD
CLOSING DATE: 07/01/2019
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
Subcontractor shall update drawings and incorporate engineering change notices in support of project completions and close-outs. Design and update of TOC facilities to adhere to WRPS Design Services drafting standards, policies and procedures. Subcontractor shall add equipment identification numbers and associated system identifications on drawings into the SmartPlant database. Perform field walk-downs to verify existing conditions in nuclear facilities.
• U. S. Citizen
• Under general supervision of lead engineer or supervisor, produces complex drawings and checking along with moderate to heavy layout in accordance with latest industry practice, related codes, economics and specific contract requirements.
• Qualifications include certifications in AutoCAD,
• A 3-D modeling package such as SolidWorks or Inventor (or equivalent),
• 10-14 years of related experience.
• Mechanical/piping design and drafting experience relating to facility modifications and support required.
• Experience in mechanical equipment, piping, plot plans, pipe supports, plans, sections and details required.
• Knowledge of ANSI and ASME standards required.
• 5+ years of incorporating change notices and updating drawings required.
• Competent in the use of AutoCAD version 14 or above required.
• Competent in the use of paper space/model space required.
• Competent in the use of Autodesk Inventor required.
• Competent in the use of Revit.
• Competent in the use of Project Symbols.
• Ability to work independently with moderate supervision.
• 10-14+ years piping experience.
Familiar with construction practices and issues related to an operating nuclear facility.
Please submit a resume in Word format to email@example.com and include in the subject line:
SENIOR MECHANICAL DESIGNER / REFERENCE #0 6/19-004
Resumes submitted must contain the period of performance dates for each position held.
BNL Technical Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS SUMMARY
ASURIS NORTHWEST HEALTH
o $5,000 Individual Deductible, $10,000 Family Deductible, Preferred Provider $40 Copay then plan pays 100%, Participating Provider $40 Copay then plan pays 50%, Non-Participating Provider $40 Copay then plan pays 50%. $7,350 Out of Pocket Max, $14,700 Family Out of Pocket Max, RX: Pharmacy $20/$40/$80/$150 for 30-day supply
o Life/AD&D: $25,000 Employee
o $5,000 Individual Deductible, $10,000 Family Deductible, $7,350 Out of Pocket Max, $14,700 Family Out of Pocket Max. Mail Order $40/$80/$160/$150 (30-Day Supply)/90-day supply.
• Section 213(d) Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
o BNL Tech will provide up to $3,000 per household in deductible reimbursement after household meets $2,000 of deductible limit.
Delta Dental of WA – D20
• $50 Individual Deductible, $150 Family Deductible, $1,500 Annual Maximum, Preventive Type 1 Services – 100%, Basic Type 2 Services –80%, Major Type 3 Services – 50%
VSP Vision Care
• In Network: $20 Copay and 100% Eye Exam Every 12 Months.
• Out of Network: $20 Copay, pays up to $45 for exam.
• Hardware-not covered.
Lincoln Financial Group
• Short-Term Disability
• Long-Term Disability
• $20,000 Life Insurance Policy
• Optional: Additional Life Insurance Coverage (Employee Out of Pocket Expense)
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) & More
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
109 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.