[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 528494
Posted By: HukariAscendent
Posted On: 2019-06-28 15:39:16
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: [Mechanical Engineer] Mechanical Engineer
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: New Jersey
Country: United States
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer with the following qualifications:
Note: This is a remote opportunity with the majority of the work executed from your home with occasional visits to the client site.
* BS degree + 10 years, MS degree + 8 years or PhD + 6 years relevant experience.
Experience in topical areas such as (but not limited to):
* Mechanical analysis, including ANSYS (required), and electromagnetic, thermal and fluido-dynamic (preferred).
* Geometrical dimensioning and tolerancing, CAD familiarity (Pro-E preferred).
* Disciplined approach to design assurance, design verification and validation.
* Strong technical writing skills.
* Documented experience in the design and analysis of one-off systems and components.
Duration: Award through 12/31/2019
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
152 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.