[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Mechanical Engineer with the following qualifications:
Note: This is a remote opportunity with the majority of the work executed from your home with occasional visits to the client site.
* BS degree + 10 years, MS degree + 8 years or PhD + 6 years relevant experience.
Experience in topical areas such as (but not limited to):
* Mechanical analysis, including ANSYS (required), and electromagnetic, thermal and fluido-dynamic (preferred).
* Geometrical dimensioning and tolerancing, CAD familiarity (Pro-E preferred).
* Disciplined approach to design assurance, design verification and validation.
* Strong technical writing skills.
* Documented experience in the design and analysis of one-off systems and components.
Duration: Award through 12/31/2019
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.