[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy is currently seeking qualified Eletricians and Electrical Helpers. Typical duties include but are not limited to:
- Plan new or modified installations to minimize waste of materials, provide access for future maintenance, and avoid unsightly, hazardous, and unreliable wiring, consistent with specifications and local electrical codes.
- Measure, cut, bend, thread, assemble, and install electrical conduit, using such tools as saws, pipe threading machine, and conduit bender.
- Pull wiring through conduit assisted by a helper or craft.
- Connect wiring to lighting fixtures and power equipment, using hand tools.
- Install control and distribution apparatus such as switches, relays, and circuit-breaker panels.
- Connect power cables to equipment such as electric motors, and installs grounding leads.
- Test continuity of circuitry of circuit to insure electrical compatibility and safety of components using testing instruments, such as ohmmeter, battery, and buzzer, and oscilloscope.
- Observe functioning of installed equipment or system to determine hazards and need for adjustments, relocation, or replacement.
- Troubleshoot or repair faulty equipment or systems.
BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
BHI Energy is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides a fair and equal employment opportunity for all employees and job applicants regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability. BHI Energy is a federal contractor that requests priority referrals of protected veterans