[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 529336
Posted By: Value Added Solutions, Inc,
Posted On: 2019-07-10 05:55:35
Link: CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Subject: [Construction Engineer] PRINCIPAL CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER / PIPING
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
State: South Carolina
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 29803
PRINCIPAL CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER / PIPING
Provide construction engineering services in support of fabrication, installation and maintenance performed by the SRNS Construction Department. Primary responsibilities include performing walk downs, constructability review of design documents, material take off, development of construction work execution plans and permits, performing job hazards analysis, oversight and inspection of ongoing construction work execution activities, interfacing with quality personnel, design engineers and construction management to coordinate work execution and to resolve field installation issues or problems, review and closure of work execution documentation.
Construction engineering services shall be provided using SRNS processes and procedures. Programmatic guidance will be provided by SRNS.
Candidate must meet at least one of the following:
1. Bachelor's degree and at least 5 - 7 years of construction related experience.
2. Associate degree and 7 - 9 years of construction related experience would be considered equivalent.
3. A high school diploma and 10 - 14 years of construction related experience would also be considered equivalent.
• Candidate must demonstrate a working knowledge of ASME piping codes.
• Candidate must demonstrate the ability to perform construction work planning, job hazards analysis, and material take offs associated with installation of piping system components and equipment.
• Previous SRS experience is preferred. Previous experience related to construction engineering, work planning, job hazards analysis, and material procurement utilizing SRS specific processes, programs, procedures and systems is especially preferred.
A 40 hour work week is scheduled. SRNS utilizes various work schedules; including 5/8s (8 hours/day; five days per week), 4/10s (10 hours/day; four days per week), and a 9/80s (9 hours/day, five days on week A and 4 days on week B). Work week excludes SRNS holidays. Each work day has a 30-minute lunch.
Area Security Access: A security clearance is not initially required; however, candidate must be capable of obtaining an L clearance if required to perform assigned duties.
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
Human Resources @ (803) 644-0070
Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm
237 High Gate Loop
Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
101 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.