[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 529439
Posted By: Johnson Service Group
Posted On: 2019-07-10 11:33:44
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: Quality Assurance Engineer and Surveillance Lead
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
• Previous ASME Package experience (such as N-5 Data review) or QC (Welding/Mechanical) certifications and experience.
• Familiarity with project planning and monitoring tools and techniques to optimize resource utilization.
• Previous experience in construction or modification of Nuclear Facilities and active/previous QC Certifications are considered a plus
• BS/BA Degree and a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in quality assurance and related fields and preferably hold a P.E. Registration or ASQ certification as a Quality Engineer.
• OR AS/AA Degree and a minimum of 8 years’ experience and preferably hold a P.E. Registration or ASQ Certification as a Quality Engineer.
• OR Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in general quality assurance or equivalent engineering, manufacturing, construction, and/or installation activities. At lease five (5) years of this experience is required in quality assurance, including testing and/or inspection of equivalent manufacturing, construction, and/or installation activities. At least two (2) years of this experience should be associated with nuclear field.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Knowledge and understanding of 10CFR Part 50, Appendix B QA requirements
• Knowledge and understanding of American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Standard NQA-1
• Knowledge and understanding of ASME III Division 1 (i.e., Piping Systems, Containments, Components, Supports) and related ASME Documentation Work / Data packages
• Skills in planning and performing quality surveillances and evaluations to applicable procedure requirements
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
140 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.