[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 529583
Posted By: System One Kenneth Korenkiwsky
Posted On: 2019-07-14 00:04:01
Email Address: email@example.com
Subject: Initial Test Program Closure Group Specialist
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
System One is recruiting an Initial Test Program Closure Group Specialist for a nuclear facility in Waynesboro, GA. This is a 12 month contract position with possible extension.
• Must have working knowledge of common computer tools, including MS Word and Excel
• Working knowledge of Maximo, Electronic Document Management System and work package closure is preferred
• Detail oriented with the ability to understand and follow procedure driven processes
• Able to interface with other departments to coordinate work package closure, update status, and review scheduled work packages
• Must be well organized and capable of handling multiple priorities simultaneously
• Attention to detail and able to work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner
• Must have strong oral and written communication skills
• Must have strong problem-solving skills
• Document Control experience helpful
• Working knowledge of plant systems, structures and components desired
• Able to work effectively in team environment
• Requires ability to obtain unescorted access to a nuclear power plant
• Review and close work packages with quality as the overriding priority, adhering to management standards and expectations, and peer-to-peer coaching and feedback
• Communicate effectively with audiences that include but are not limited to management, coworkers, clients, vendors, and contractors
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
35 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.