[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 529590
Posted By: BNL Technical Services LLC.
Posted On: 2019-07-14 00:04:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject: ANALYST SUPPORT FOR ELECTRICAL UTILITIES
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 99354
Only Resumes submitted in WORD FORMAT will be accepted and no longer than five (5) pages please. Email your resume to: Resume@Bnltech.com.
ANALYST SUPPORT FOR ELECTRICAL UTILITIES
REFERENCE # 07/19-006
CLOSING DATE: 07/22/2019
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
Tasks-based on MSC deliverables including technology advancements, governmental compliance, and support for MSA EU and other functional service areas:
1. Validate Bonneville Power Administration (BPA) power and transmission bills
2. Operate data collection systems, including Field Data Acquisition System (FDAS), Manual Meter Collection System (MMCS), and Meter Data Acquisition System (MDAS).
3. Determine BPA cost allocations.
4. Determine rate, historical use, and EU service assessment annually.
5. Keep current with BPA power and transmission contracts.
6. Respond to customer requests for data.
7. Support the Environmental Integration Services (EIS) organization.
8. Maintain Hanford Site Electrical Metering Implementation Plan.
9. Validate electric bills from the City of Richland, Benton County PUD, and Benton REA.
10. Assist EU Program Management, engineering, and other organizations as requested.
11. Follow and consult management on all governmental acts, laws, regulations, or processes pertaining to this scope including:
o Energy Policy Act 2005 and addendums.
o Applicable environmental, energy and compliance requirements.
12. Support the installation of new electrical services and the removal of existing electrical services as cleanup activities evolve on the Hanford Site.
13. Coordinate with EU management to update the metering system and help troubleshoot problems, which arise.
14. Create and implement a long-term metering system plan that aligns with the Hanford Ten Year Site Plan, the Hanford Lifecycle Scope, Schedule and Cost Report, and EUs Master Plan.
15. Develop a system to provide EU Dispatchers with near real-time meter data at the facility transformer level.
16. Implement the Green Button requirement that allows customers to access their electricity use and cost information.
17. Network with other utility and industry individuals, companies, and associations to learn trends and best available technologies.
This position is critical for the timely completion of several activities including:
o Ensure timely completion of three contract deliverables;
o Assist with project metering design reviews;
Support the increasing backlog of customer requests for load consumption data and cost history. The MSA contract requires MSA to operate the Hanford electrical transmission and distribution system in a safe and reliable manner, consistent with Electric Reliability Standards. Compliance with the electrical reliability standards must be achieved and maintained in order to ensure the integrity of the bulk electric systems. In addition, issuance of Energy Policy Act of 2005, Executive Order 13423, and DOE 430.2B all drive the need for additional meter installations. Changing guidance documents for Metering Standards in Federal Buildings, Advanced Meters, etc., all need to be incorporated into the Hanford metering program.
This position will also integrate with future upgrades in others engineering, program, and control systems databases to provide a data rich environment that is continuing to grow. With an increased number of new requirements, this has become overwhelming along with load forecasting and reporting progress toward implementation goals and many have become involved. Data analysis is essential for determining where to best apply resources for repairs to upgrades. Areas that need to be assessed include a hierarchy comparison for accuracy improvements, manual vs. automatic discrepancies, facility load profiling for transformer sizing, and overloaded or underutilized services. Measurement and validation require the interpretation of data, which is a meticulous process.
2-year degree in Energy Management or similar field and understanding of basic electrical theory.
Minimum of 5-years of combined experience in energy management, environmental, system integration, statistics, or similar.
Experience in several of the following: technical writing, research, compile, coordinate, schedule, review document, organize, verify data, conduct independent analysis and identify inconsistencies; with this data, produce energy audit report and suggest process improvement plans.
Proficiency using Microsoft Office software applications.
Excellent communication (written and verbal), collaboration skills, and working independently.
Experience working with engineers, high-level customers, and management.
Previous experience with an electrical utility.
Previous experience working with Department of Energy (DOE), Federal Energy Management Programs.
Ability to support and interface with multiple engineering disciplines.
Please submit a resume in Word format to email@example.com and include in the subject line:
ANALYST SUPPORT FOR ELECTRICAL UTILITIES / REFERENCE # 07/19-006
Resumes submitted must contain the period of performance dates for each position held.
BNL Technical Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS SUMMARY
ASURIS NORTHWEST HEALTH
o $5,000 Individual Deductible, $10,000 Family Deductible, Preferred Provider $40 Copay then plan pays 100%, Participating Provider $40 Copay then plan pays 50%, Non-Participating Provider $40 Copay then plan pays 50%. $7,350 Out of Pocket Max, $14,700 Family Out of Pocket Max, RX: Pharmacy $20/$40/$80/$150 for 30-day supply
o Life/AD&D: $25,000 Employee
o $5,000 Individual Deductible, $10,000 Family Deductible, $7,350 Out of Pocket Max, $14,700 Family Out of Pocket Max. Mail Order $40/$80/$160/$150 (30-Day Supply)/90-day supply.
Section 213(d) Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
o BNL Tech will provide up to $3,000 per household in deductible reimbursement after household meets $2,000 of deductible limit.
Delta Dental of WA D20
$50 Individual Deductible, $150 Family Deductible, $1,500 Annual Maximum, Preventive Type 1 Services 100%, Basic Type 2 Services 80%, Major Type 3 Services 50%
VSP Vision Care
In Network: $20 Copay and 100% Eye Exam Every 12 Months.
Out of Network: $20 Copay, pays up to $45 for exam.
Lincoln Financial Group
$20,000 Life Insurance Policy
Optional: Additional Life Insurance Coverage (Employee Out of Pocket Expense)
Employee Assistance Program (EAP) & More
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
27 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.