[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Post Number: 529602
Posted By: BHI Energy
Posted On: 2019-07-11 15:17:01
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Link: Click here to apply for: Chemistry Tech
Subject: Chemistry Tech (324042)
Contract / Temp to Direct / Direct Hire: Contract
Country: United States
Zip or Postal Code: 02360
- Performs quantitative and qualitative analyses including sampling, in-service testing or testing and measuring of radioactive contaminants and chemical properties of various liquid from in nuclear plant systems and components and environmental media
- Able to collect samples and perform chemical analyses
- Uses safe laboratory practices and ensures compliance with regulations, procedures and policies in conduct of daily work
- Maintains records, evaluates trends and develops new methods
- Demonstrated aptitude in fundamental elements of science and mathematics.
- Ability to communicate effectively using oral and written skills.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- High School Grad / GED
- Experience: 3+ years
- Technical Certificate Program
- Associate's Degree
- Bachelor's - Sciences
- 2+ years of chemistry technician experience
- ELT qualified individuals or candidates with an Associate's of Science degree may be considered as having equivalent experience
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.
64 page view(s)
© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. All rights reserved. No reproduction of any part of this website may be sold or
distributed for commercial gain nor shall it be modified or incorporated in any other work, publication, or website.
Use of this site implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement.