[Procedure Writer] PROCEDURE WRITER
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Only Resumes submitted in WORD FORMAT will be accepted and no longer than five (5) pages please. Email your resume to: Resume@Bnltech.com.
REFERENCE # 08/19-007
LOCATION – HANFORD
CLOSING DATE: 08/22/2019
DESCRIPTION OF WORK:
Under general supervision, the selected candidate will perform procedure development, revision, and release in support of MSA Procedures.
Primary duties include:
• Serve as an essential member of the MSA Procedures staff in activities that require the exercise of independent judgment and knowledge of MSA Procedure System activities:
o Participate in the preparation and analysis of procedures which have been identified as needing to be developed, revised, and released.
o Ensure that monitoring systems are in place to track deliverables.
The candidate must be able to work independently with little or no supervision, exceedingly well organized and versed in procedure writing techniques.
• U.S. Citizen
• BA/BS in a business-related field with four (4) years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience, including experience in procedure development.
• Position requires strong organization, and written and verbal communication skills with strong customer service orientation.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office software.
• Work independently and with a team.
• Hanford or another DOE/DOD site experience.
• Proficient in various computing applications and databases related to this position.
• Additional experience in writing, document control, or other related functions.
Please submit a resume in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org and include in the subject line:
PROCEDURE WRITER / REFERENCE # 08/19-007
Resumes submitted must contain the period of performance dates for each position held.
BNL Technical Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
HEALTH INSURANCE BENEFITS SUMMARY
ASURIS NORTHWEST HEALTH
o $5,000 Individual Deductible, $10,000 Family Deductible, Preferred Provider $40 Copay then plan pays 100%, Participating Provider $40 Copay then plan pays 50%, Non-Participating Provider $40 Copay then plan pays 50%. $7,350 Out of Pocket Max, $14,700 Family Out of Pocket Max, RX: Pharmacy $20/$40/$80/$150 for 30-day supply
o Life/AD&D: $25,000 Employee
o $5,000 Individual Deductible, $10,000 Family Deductible, $7,350 Out of Pocket Max, $14,700 Family Out of Pocket Max. Mail Order $40/$80/$160/$150 (30-Day Supply)/90-day supply.
• Section 213(d) Health Reimbursement Arrangement (HRA)
o BNL Tech will provide up to $3,000 per household in deductible reimbursement after household meets $2,000 of deductible limit.
Delta Dental of WA – D20
• $50 Individual Deductible, $150 Family Deductible, $1,500 Annual Maximum, Preventive Type 1 Services – 100%, Basic Type 2 Services –80%, Major Type 3 Services – 50%
VSP Vision Care
• In Network: $20 Copay and 100% Eye Exam Every 12 Months.
• Out of Network: $20 Copay, pays up to $45 for exam.
• Hardware-not covered.
Lincoln Financial Group
• Short-Term Disability
• Long-Term Disability
• $20,000 Life Insurance Policy
• Optional: Additional Life Insurance Coverage (Employee Out of Pocket Expense)
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP) & More