[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
System One Quality Solutions is looking for Certified Level II Radiographic Inspectors.
Summary of Position:
Level II Radiographers will be responsible to perform Nondestructive Tests and evaluations for acceptance or rejection determinations according to company procedures or written instruction.
The Radiographer must perform work safely at all times and adhere to all applicable federal/state regulations, local requirements and System One company procedures.
Scope of work includes but is not limited to the following: Fill out daily transport and radiation reports, Set up and utilize NDT equipment, Adhere to all Safety Regulations including Radiation Safety, Conduct code compliant NDT inspections utilizing industry experience and System One procedures, Calibrate NDT equipment, Interpret indications as applicable, Organize and report test results, Maintain an organized and clean work space, Responsible for all company equipment, Train and direct Level I technicians, Perform other job related tasks as assigned by management.
Must have a High School Diploma or GED
Must have proof of an approved 40 Hour Radiation Safety course
Must possess a valid ASNT IRRSP or State issued Industrial Radiographers Card
TWIC cards are preferred
Must have a valid Driver License
Experience working with ASME B31.1, B31.3, Sections I, III, VIII, API-1104 and AWS codes are preferred.
Preferred candidates will have Level II certifications in at least RT, MT and PT.
• All personnel must have valid drivers' license.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America, TWIC card is preferred.
• Must pass drug, alcohol and background check.
• Highly motivated with exceptional work ethics.
• Positive outlook
• Exceptional safety and quality awareness
• Mechanical aptitude
• Adaptable to changing schedules
• High level of attention to detail
• Team work oriented with good personal skills.
• Ability to follow directions and procedures.
• Willingness to travel.
• This profession requires excellent verbal, written communication, computer and math skills.
• Must be able to read engineering drawings, client specifications and technical procedures
Physical Demands and Work Conditions
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 60lbs.
• Climbing and working off of ladders, stairs, and scaffolding in excess of 100 ft and working in confined spaces can be a routine part of some projects.
• Working extended hours and standing for extended periods of time.
• The job is generally within a heavy industrial environment and you may be required to work within variety fabrication, construction and operating plants. The environmental conditions can be indoor, outdoors, hot, cold, dirty, dusty, greasy, wet, and noisy.