[IT/Communications Manager] Computer System Analyst - Sharepoint
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Computer System Analyst - SharePoint
The objective of this scope is to engage a qualified individual to provide SharePoint services and support for the Information Technology (IT) enterprise system requirements of the MSA Information Management (IM), Network and Computing Services (N&CS) organization. Work will be managed by MSA Information Systems.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK – SPECIFIC
Specific duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Support the Hanford Site on-premise as well as on-line SharePoint environments.
• Manage the day-to-day technical operations and product management, monitoring system performance, configuration, maintenance and repairs including the application of revisions, upgrades, and patches to application or system and host firmware and software.
• Provide Tier-3 troubleshooting support, working with the user support team, operations staff, outside vendors, other support personnel and/or organizations to effectively manage and communicate issues and perform problem analysis to resolution.
• Provide recommendations on innovative and/or cost-effective options for delivering and/or improving enterprise SharePoint hosting services.
• Provide integration with other systems, capacity planning, system-wide operation control, and task automation.
• Develop system implementation plans, custom scripts and testing procedures to ensure operational reliability, high availability and system security.
• Monitoring the health of SharePoint farms, SharePoint services, workflow manager, configuration of content databases and Internet Information Server.
• Function as the MSA IT SharePoint Web Environment Point of Contact (POC).
• Interact with SharePoint stakeholders from all Site organizations.
• Develop statements of work for external SharePoint services, including consulting.
• Support MSA in planning and guidance requirements to implement key DOE initiatives and commercial best practices as it applies to SharePoint.
• Assist in building SharePoint performance metrics.
• Develop and maintain cost, schedule and quality control, including reports on assigned SharePoint projects.
• Provide SharePoint liaison support with client representatives and/or vendors.
• Advises management of developments in the industry or on the Hanford Site that could
affect the SharePoint environment, projects and client relations.
• Maintain and follow all MSA policies, procedures and guidelines.
• Develop and maintain a positive and effective relationship with peers, staff supporting Information Management subcontractors and customer base. This includes communicating effectively, oral and written. Exercise sound judgment and discretion as well as working well under pressure on short turnaround assignments.
• Communicate and present technical information, products or services clearly and effectively to varying audiences.
• Assist in administering and ensuring technical security compliance with the site security plan and cyber security initiatives applicable to the computing services environment maintaining confidential and specialized information, organizational policies, procedures and operations.
• Effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science or related field with 10+ years of experience or combination of education and experience.
• Minimum two years of experience supporting SharePoint On-line in the Government Community Cloud (GCC).
• Minimum eight years of experience with SharePoint
• Minimum one year of experience with migrating SharePoint loads from on premise to on-line in the GCC.
• Experience with automation of SharePoint migration tasks.
• Experience with Metalogix.
• Experience with ShareGate.
• Experience with automation of SharePoint Reporting.
• Experience with PowerShell scripting within the SharePoint environment.
• Ability to provide support during non-standard business hours and be on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week as needed or as scheduled.
• Prior experience supporting SharePoint in the Hanford Site network environment.
• Knowledge and understanding of the DOE Software Quality Assurance requirements and processes
• Experience administering Office 365
• Certification(s) in SharePoint
• Prior experience in performing enterprise application implementation and support activities on the Hanford Local Area Network.
Work Location / Potential Access Requirements
The primary work location is 2261 Stevens, Richland Washington. This is subject to change. Work, including meetings, may also be conducted on the Hanford site at various locations.
Site Access and Work Hours
Hanford personnel at the Hanford Site work a standard 4/10 schedule. The standard work week consists of ten (10) hours of work between 6:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. with one-half hour designated as an unpaid period for lunch, Monday through Thursday.
Work performed outside normal operating hours shall be coordinated and/or approved through the BTR and/or the Contract Specialist prior to performing the work.
Work performed outside the normal operating hours shall be performed at the same hourly rate as standard hours worked.
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
Human Resources @ (803) 644-0070
Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm
237 High Gate Loop
Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.
Thinking about applying for this position?
Please make sure that you meet the minimum requirements indicated for the job before you apply (see user agreement). If you are qualified, then use either the email link (near top of post) or the application link (near bottom of post) to apply, whichever is provided.