[Electrical Engineer] Electrical Engineer 2019-365
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for an Electrical Engineer to perform the following:
-Qualify and perform as a System Engineer on the 324 Facility Fire Detection and Evacuation Alarm System.
-Qualify and perform as a Design Authority on 324 electrical systems.
-Become the technical authority for the systems, responsible for all technical aspects of maintenance and operations.
- Perform system walk-downs, document deficiencies, prepare technical resolutions and drive repairs.
- Maintain configuration management of the systems.
- Ensure regulatory, code and safety basis compliance.
- Prepare and maintain operating and maintenance procedures and data sheets.
- Prepare design changes for system improvements.
- Procure replacement and spare parts within the quality program.
- Support soil removal project equipment design and installation (includes interference removal).
- Provide technical direction to Facility Operations and Maintenance organizations for performance of operating procedures and maintenance and surveillance activities.
- Daily interface with Management, Operations, Work Planning, Radiation Control, Nuclear Safety, Maintenance and bargaining unit personnel to support project goals and objectives by providing timely and sound technical direction.
-Bachelorís degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
-A minimum of 15 years engineering experience with electrical and instrumentation (or combination thereof).
-A minimum of 5 years engineering experience working in a commercial nuclear facility and/or Department of Energy site.
-Strong technical background and excellent written communication skills are required.
-Experience with NFPA 70 and NFPA 70E
-Must be able to work at a construction work site, which will include routine job-site walk downs with construction forces.
-Must be able to work over 40 hours per week when required.
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.