[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for Sr. Project Controls Engineer opportunities for our customer in Amarillo, TX for the Pantex Facility.
• Work with project leads and stakeholders on small to large projects that involved Primavera (P6) schedules.
• Position will require application of project management practices, including Earned Value Management (EVM), for development of schedules.
• Will develop project schedules and integrated master schedules, which will be maintained throughout the project life cycle while tracking changes.
• Will develop and examine budget estimates for completeness, accuracy, and conformance with procedures and regulations.
• Examine requests for budget revisions, recommend approval or denial and draft correspondence.
• Produce resource-loaded schedules, associated progress reporting and project analysis.
• Provide technical assistance in the preparation of budgets.
• Duties may also involve coordinating and expediting the flow of work and materials within or between departments of an establishment according to production or other operations schedules.
• Bachelor's degree and 10+ years of relevant experience. Additional years of relevant experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
• Experience in Primavera (P6).
• Knowledge of project control systems, DOE reporting requirements, schedule development, maintenance and status, as well as of knowledge scheduling software.
• Active DOE Q security clearance desired.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website www.Edgewatertech.net.
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning on DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.