[Design Engineer] Prestigious Nuclear Utility has Urgent Need for Project Design Engineers
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Nuclear Power & Electric Utility Industry Search & Placement Specialists
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc., is a national award-winning search and placement firm that specializes in placing top talent in the Electric Utility and Nuclear Power industry (25+ years).
One of our clients, a commercial nuclear power utility, has an urgent need for several Project Design Engineers (various levels). This is a permanent "in-house" position with one of the nation's premier nuclear utilities!
• This plant has received its License Extension, and is in a Regulated Market, ensuring your Long-Term Job Security!
• Work a “quality of life” flexible work schedule allowing for 3-Day Weekends!
• Work with a boss who is a real people person and serves as a mentor and coach who is interested in helping you expand your skills and knowledge enabling you to advance your career!
• This low cost of living location offers warm weather, easy access to the mountains, hiking trails, watersports, hunting, fishing and more!
• The company offers an excellent compensation, benefits, and relocation package for the successful candidate! Become fully vested in an outstanding Retirement Plan in just three (3) years (company funded 401k & Pension)!
As a Project Design Engineer, you will develop and revise drawings and specifications, perform calculations, and prepare documents required for plant modifications and upgrades. You will ensure project design modifications maintain the plant design basis as well as represent the optimum design alternative. You will coordinate engineering activities with key stakeholders and other departments to minimize plant and system downtime and maximize plant power generation.
The qualified candidate for Project Design Engineer MUST have:
• Three (3)+ years experience in Nuclear Power Plant Engineering (Design, Projects or Systems Engineering).
• BS Degree in Engineering required (Electrical, I&C, Mechanical or Civil).
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
• Excellent references.
If you know someone who meets or exceeds the above qualifications please have them contact Jake at Jake@gcservices.com
Please forward this ad to anyone you believe may be qualified for this position!
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Phone: (805) 481-5105 x 200