home >> nuclear >> job board >> post

[Design Engineer] Grow Your Career and Invest in Your Future - I&C Engineers URGENT NEED

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

Looking for a great opportunity to take your career to new heights? Work for a company with long-term job security that invests in their employees and promotes growth from within. This is a prestigious commercial utility located in a warm-weather climate area of the US.

A TOP NOTCH I&C Design Engineer Could Unlock the Following:

•This plant has received its License Extension, and is in a Regulated Market, ensuring your Long-Term Job Security!
•Work a “Quality of Life” work schedule and enjoy 3-Day Weekends every weekend!
•Work with a boss who is a real people person and serves as a mentor and coach who is interested in helping you expand your skills and knowledge enabling you to advance your career!
•This low cost of living location offers warm weather, easy access to the mountains, hiking trails, watersports, hunting, fishing and more!
•The company offers an excellent compensation, benefits, and relocation package for the successful candidate! Become fully vested in an outstanding Retirement Plan in just three (3) years (company funded 401k & Pension)!

The qualified candidate for Electrical Project Design Engineer MUST have:

•Experience in Nuclear Power Plant Engineering (Design, Projects or Systems Engineering).
•Three (3)+ years’ experience working on I&C Systems Projects (Design, Projects or Systems Engineering).
•BS Degree in Engineering required (Electrical, I&C, Mechanical or Civil).
•Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
•Excellent references.

If you are interested in discussing this exciting career opportunity send your resume (in complete confidence) to liz@gcservices.com.

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.