home >> nuclear >> job board >> post

[Inspection] [QA Inspector] UAE - Nuclear QA/QC Mech & Electrical

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

Currently looking for 3 Electrical and 1 Mech QA inspector to support commissioning work in the UAE.

Electrical, I&C: (2 posistions)
inimum Level II Inspectors who are in good standing of inspector qualifications specialized in High voltage test, Insulation resistance test, Cabinet/cable/tray/tray support installation and disassembly, Wire terminal inspection, other electrical/I&C related inspections. Operating Power Plant Nuclear Services & Outage experience is preferred.

Mech QA Experience: (1 Position)
Minimum Level II Inspectors who are in good standing of inspector
qualifications specialized in Equipment installation and fabrication,
Hydrostatic test, and welding. Operating Power Plant Nuclear Services &
Outage experience is preferred.

General Experience:
Engineering/technical diploma (mechanical, electrical, I&C structural etc.) OR equivalent experiences & training at a Nuclear Power Plant
At least 10 years of in-plant experience with quality inspection activities, deficiency finding & reporting at a Nuclear Power Plant.

At least 10 years experience with advanced document reading skills (eg. electrical, mechanical, P&lD, logic and control, fabrication/assembly drawing) and understanding Geometric Dimensioning & Tolerancing (GD&T) to be able to execute the required inspection activities.

At least 10 years of using Measuring and Test Equipment (M&TE) necessary to carry out quality inspections

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.