[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Electrical Project Manager with recent Duke Energy experience needed for a very long term assignment in York, SC.
* This position is typically retained to manage multiple Green I or Green II projects per the Project Management Center of Excellence Project Profile Matrix.
* Minimum of 9 years of electrical project management experience.
* Graduation from a four-year college or university.
* Proficient in project management principles.
* Masters - business (MBA), project management, or equivalent.
* Utility Technical Certifications/Training; PMP or CAPM Certification; CMII / Construction Certifications; Professional Engineer License.
* Working knowledge to proficiency in project related Scheduling/ Cost Controls.
* Experience in utility industry.
* Knowledge in construction management.