[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
DNJP7762 – MECHANICAL PROJECT MANAGER – YORK, SC – LONG TERM
***Mechanical and Duke Energy experience within the last five years***
This position is typically retained to manage multiple Green I or Green II projects per the Project Management Center of Excellence Project Profile Matrix.
• Minimum of 9 years of project management experience.
• Graduation from a four-year college or university.
• Proficient in project management principles.
• Masters - business (MBA), project management, or equivalent. Utility
• Technical Certifications/Training; PMP or CAPM Certification; CMII/Construction Certifications; Professional Engineer License.
• Working knowledge to proficiency in project related Scheduling/ Cost Controls.
• Knowledge in construction management.
• The Project Manager II may have relationships with individuals in various organizations ranging from individual contributors to Senior Department Leadership (i.e. individual contributors up to executive management).