Quality Assurance Engineer and Surveillance Lead - Georgia
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
• Previous ASME Package experience (such as N-5 Data review) or QC (Welding/Mechanical) certifications and experience.
• Familiarity with project planning and monitoring tools and techniques to optimize resource utilization.
• Previous experience in construction or modification of Nuclear Facilities and active/previous QC Certifications are considered a plus
• BS/BA Degree and a minimum of five (5) years’ experience in quality assurance and related fields and preferably hold a P.E. Registration or ASQ certification as a Quality Engineer.
• OR AS/AA Degree and a minimum of 8 years’ experience and preferably hold a P.E. Registration or ASQ Certification as a Quality Engineer.
• OR Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience in general quality assurance or equivalent engineering, manufacturing, construction, and/or installation activities. At lease five (5) years of this experience is required in quality assurance, including testing and/or inspection of equivalent manufacturing, construction, and/or installation activities. At least two (2) years of this experience should be associated with nuclear field.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Knowledge and understanding of 10CFR Part 50, Appendix B QA requirements
• Knowledge and understanding of American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) Standard NQA-1
• Knowledge and understanding of ASME III Division 1 (i.e., Piping Systems, Containments, Components, Supports) and related ASME Documentation Work / Data packages
• Skills in planning and performing quality surveillances and evaluations to applicable procedure requirements