[Project Controls] PROJECT CONTROLS SUPPORT
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
PROJECT CONTROLS SUPPORT
The primary objective of this assignment is to integrate existing project control processes to establish and operate an integrated program control for the HLCCB. The desired outcome is to assist in the development and implementation of earned value management policies and procedures based on ANSI/EIA 748 criteria, DOE 413, and industry best practices. In addition, support development of change control processes and integrated Hanford site priorities.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK – SPECIFIC
• Provide the MSA SRA&PA with project control support in the development of an integrated HLCCB. Subtasks will include, but are not limited to, the following:
o Provide expertise, processes and input towards development of a program controls organization.
o Provide critical cost and schedule analysis to aid the overall Hanford Site mission by tracking the budget, forecasting needs, monitoring and reporting integrated data to decision makers.
o Provide support to Site Performance Systems to ensure HLCCB change control, reporting, and analysis are accurate and timely.
• BS/BA in a Business Discipline (Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Construction Management, Project Management) or an equivalent combination of education and related experience.
• At least five (5) years of extensive project controls experience
• Knowledge and understanding of the ANSI/EIA-748 EVMS Criteria and intent behind the Earned Value Management System Guidelines.
• Knowledge of DOE 413.3X Orders/Guides.
• Experience with financial systems including Deltek Cobra for baselining and Primavera P6 for scheduling.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Tools (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook) - strong Excel stills to input and manipulate large spreadsheets.
• Known reputation to produce high quality, on-time products.
• Maintain professional attitude/behavior.
• Knowledge of Hanford Site
• Experience with Hanford Data Integrator (HANDI) application
Work Location / Potential Access Requirements
Primary work location will be 825 Jadwin, Richland, WA
Site Access and Work Hours
Hanford personnel at the Hanford Site work a standard 4/10 schedule. The standard work week consist of ten (10) hours of work between 6:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. with one- half hour designated as an unpaid period for lunch, Monday through Thursday.
Work performed outside normal operating hours shall be coordinated and/or approved through the BTTR and/or the contact Specialist prior to performing the work.
40-hour work week ending Sunday of each week, initial work schedule is Shift 32 - 4/10s (10 hours/day, four days each week of Monday through Thursday). Alternate work schedules may be implemented; SRNS utilizes various work schedules: 5/8s (8 hours/day; five days per week, Monday through Friday); Shift 33 - 4/10s (10 hours/day, four days each week Tuesday through Friday); 9/80s (9 hours/day, 5 days on week A and 4 days on week B). Work week excludes SRNS Holidays. Each work day has a 30- minute unpaid lunch break. Extended work hours and workdays are to be expected with this assignment.
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
Human Resources @ (803) 644-0070
Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm
237 High Gate Loop
Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.