[Project Controls] Risk I Change Management
[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Risk I Change Management Analyst for the Southern Nuclear Company (SNC) Project
Controls team at the Vogtle 3/4 Project in Waynesboro, GA.
Day-to-Day Responsibilities I Work Activities:
• Serve as a technical resource for the SNC Project Controls department for risk and change management. Specific expertise or experience within these functional areas will be considered as qualification for this position: Risk I cost management, business operations, change control/ change management, budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis and project financial reporting.
• Support the Vogtle project leadership team by:
Maintaining the working version of the Vogtle project risk register, developing I updating new or existing risk events by eliciting risk information from key project stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
Support development of risk event mitigation strategies, including developing
Risk Response Plans (RRPs).
Developing the monthly functional discipline risk register review meeting agendas and meeting materials.
• Developing monthly Risk Management Working Group (RMWG)
• Meeting presentation, meeting materials and reporting metrics.
Assist with maintaining I updating the Risk Management Program procedure and desktop instructions (OTis).
Support internal I external audits and assessments related to Change I Risk
Provide support in the areas of risk management and change control, as it relates to project uncertainty with department budgets, forecasts or cost estimates.
Provide assistance with the Change Management Program, including tracking of potential changes, confirmation of approved changes, etc.
Interface with other Project Controls departments for consistency and accuracy
Minimum Requirements: As a successful candidate, you will bring the following: Required Skill Set:
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Project Management, Construction
Management or equivalent work I education experience
• 5 - 8 years of broadly-based experience in one or more of areas: cost management, change control, risk management, business operations, finance, accounting
• Knowledge in one of the following areas: accounting theory, internal control procedures, financial concepts (including financial planning and analytical techniques), risk management principles and change management process
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel (specific expertise with pivot tables) and PowerPoint
Desired Skill Set:
• Experience in one or more of the following: cost management, financial control, financial planning, change control, risk management, business operations.
• Experience with large scale capital cost construction projects
• Professional certification(s) such as:
o Certified Cost Professional (CCP) certification from AACE
o Earned Value Professional EVP) certification from AACE
o Project Management Professional (PMP) certification from PMI
o Risk Management Professional (RMP) certification from PMI