home >> nuclear >> job board >> post

[QC Inspector] Quality Control (QC) Inspector, Electrical/I&C Level II or III - Georgia

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

Desired Qualifications: ANSI Level II or Level III Electrical/I&C Quality Control Inspector Certification

Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:

Technical Scope
o Current I&C ANSI N45.2.6 certified preferred (Proof of certification needed), prior certification will be considered as well. Documented work experience (OJT) signed by a Level II or III will be required for consideration for this position.
o Currently certified or able to certify to IPC-A-WHMMA-610 and 620
o Familiar with fiber optic technologies
o Familiar with I&C hardware technologies
o Familiar with special processes such as crimping, soldering, torqueing, and industry accepted installation practices
o Digital I&C system expertise and knowledge
o Experience with Emerson Ovation highly desired
o Experience with Advant AC160 / Common Q controls
o Experience with inspection and startup of digital instrumentation and controls

Other
o Support field inspections and document results as required by the quality program
o Ability to support night shift as needed for testing and project inspections
o Work package review for insertion and completion of hold points
o Participate in acceptance testing, assessments and inspections supporting digital I&C systems
o Participate and lead efforts pertaining to I&C inspection planning

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.