[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BHI Energy is currently look for Janitorial/Housekeepers at the Indian Point Nuclear Power Plant. We are looking for workers who are local to Buchanan, NY. You would be responsible for day-to-day cleaning and up keep of buildings and other assigned areas within the facility. Work performance and cleaning shall be to a level that meets established cleaning standards and expectations.
Specific Duties and Responsibilities: Specific job responsibilities and duties should include but not be limited to:
- Clean floors (i.e. sweeping, mopping (dry & wet), and vacuuming)
- Clean and service facility restrooms
- Vacuum and shampoo carpets, rugs and other floor coverings
- Wash walls and glass
- Dusting ledges and countertops
- Removing trash and debris from collection receptacles
- Snow removal around exterior of buildings
- Notifying management of need for repairs
- Actively participate in Pre-Job and Safety Briefings
- Follow established safe work practices
- Use administrative documents, procedures, data sheets/forms properly.
- Climb and work from ladders and scaffolding if necessary
- Capable of lifting a minimum of fifty pounds over head
BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be able to pass a security background
- Must have reliable transportation