[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Project Controls, Risk/Change Managemnt Analyst
Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC
Serve as a technical resource for the SNC Project Controls department for risk and change management. Specific expertise or experience within these functional areas will be considered as qualification for this position: Risk/cost management, business operations, change control/change management, budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis and project financial reporting.
Support the Vogtle project leadership team by:
* Maintaining the working version of the Vogtle project risk register, developing/updating new or existing risk events by eliciting risk information from key project stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* Bachelorís degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Project Management, Construction Ma nagement or equivalent work/education experience. 5-8 years of broadly based experience in one or more of areas; cost management, change control, risk management, business operations, finance, and accounting.
* Knowledge in one of the following areas; accounting theory, internal control procedures, financial concepts (including financial planning and analytical techniques, risk management principles and change management process.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Excels.
4. Is this position supporting a Government Related Project? No
5. Does this position require unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant? No
6. Estimated Start Date: November 11, 2019
7. Estimated Duration of Work Assignment (should not exceed 1 year): 1 year
This job description is a general description of essential job functions. It is not intended to describe all duties someone in this position may perform. All employees of Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC and subsidiaries are expected to perform tasks as assigned by supervisory/management personnel, regardless of job title or routine job duties.