[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Are you interested in being part of an innovative team that supports reputable organizations across multiple industries? At WECTEC Staffing Services, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Westinghouse Electric Company LLC, we recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset and we seek to identify, attract and recruit the most qualified talent while recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the global workplace.
If this sounds like an environment you would thrive in, we have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager with one of our clients near Atlanta, GA.
• Accountable for all phases of planning and execution on Oil & Gas projects.
• Plan, organize, coordinate, and control surveying projects in accordance with established policies, procedures, systems, and requirements approved by the company.
• Will directly oversee and supervisor all project personnel.
• Extensive client interfacing with project teams required.
• Must be able to perform as a seller and doer
• Must bring in new projects through existing relationships or new client relationships.
• Handle technical drawings and reviews, as well as, evaluations & recommendations.
• Ability to demonstrate initiative and assertiveness, the ability to plan and manage work in an efficient manner, and the ability to work well under stress and time pressures.
• Establish expectations and manage the project team, with a technical depth and breadth that understand the client/project.
• Must have seven (7) or more years of experience in Oil & Gas and five (5) years as a Project Manager.
• Must have the following experience: pipeline metering facilities, and/or gas compression facilities, survey of pipeline, and/or E&P.
• Extensive experience relating to schedules and budgets which relate to projects and project controls.
• Oil & Energy
• Civil Engineering
Why WECTEC Staffing Services?
WECTEC Staffing Services provides customer-focused solutions with offerings ranging from high-volume and low-cost to specialized niche solutions, never compromising on delivering best-in-class customer service to both our clients and our employees each day.
EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.