[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Edgewater is seeking qualified candidates for a Maintenance Planner opportunity for our customer in Los Alamos, New Mexico for the LANL Facility.
Position requires an active Q clearance or recently active Q.
Develops, monitors, and validates accuracy, and auditing of performance data, reports, and other statistical information. Maintains database and other programs as required for use in the development of performance measurements and other required data administration. Evaluates processes, programs, and procedures for potential improvements. Develops and maintains maintenance policies, processes, procedures and provides training in support of the conduct of maintenance program.
• Working knowledge of and experience with work control, materials management, and/or mechanical maintenance.
• Understand work hazards, safety practices, operating configuration, and lock-out/tag-out policies and procedures.
• Must have the ability to understand and interpret various mechanical and electrical documents, blueprints, drawings, and schematics.
• Ability to fully utilize and manipulate a computerized work management system in maintaining and tracking work-planning activities.
• Experience and demonstrated skill in conducting research, investigating alternative solutions, and recommending solutions on problems affecting work control and planning.
• Ability to fully conceptualize and communicate major elements of work control and planning to both technical and non-technical personnel.
• Skill in the preparation and presentation of work control reports.
• Excellent Communication skills
• Full understanding of the Laboratory's work control and facility policies, practices, and procedures.
• Working knowledge of legal requirements and environmental impacts affecting work control and planning.
We anticipate this assignment will be for a minimum of 6 months, and an active or reinstateable Q-clearance is desired.
If you are interested in being considered for this position and your resume clearly outlines your relevant experience for this position, please follow the application steps via our website:
If your qualifications match our position requirements you will be contacted and provided additional details. Edgewater will not submit your resume without first having detailed discussions with you and obtaining your permission to do so.
We look forward to hearing from you!
WORKING WITH EDGEWATER
Edgewater offers the opportunity to structure benefit packages to best suit your needs. We offer multiple individual and family benefit options including paid time off, medical, dental, life, vision, and disability insurance, and a pre-tax 401(k) retirement account with Company matching contributions and 100% vesting for eligible participants beginning on DAY 1.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Edgewater is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected Veterans, or individuals with disabilities.