[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
DNJP7925 – PROJECT CONTROLS 2 – CHARLOTTE, NC – 12 MONTHS – NO PD
1 position for Scheduling and 1 position for Cost Controls.
This position, under close supervision, is responsible for routine aspects of project control assignments. It may be exposed to the more complex aspects of estimating, scheduling, change documentation and cost control for orientation and training purposes.
• Generate Periodic Project Controls Reports.
• Generate or assist in generating daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly project controls reports.
• Responsible for gathering, verifying, validating and analyzing data in support of project controls reporting
• Responsible for assisting in distributing and archiving project controls reports as appropriate.
• Perform Change Control.
• Assist in tracking and managing changes to the project scope, schedule and cost baseline. Identify, assess, gain approval for, and distribute change requests, change notices and/or change orders in a manner compliant with internal governance standards and terms and conditions of relevant contracts (as appropriate).
• Project Controls Benchmarking and Self-Assessment Initiatives.
• Assist in scheduling and carrying out benchmarking and self-assessment initiatives relevant to project controls and the types of projects typically managed by the project controls group.
• Identify and communicate improvement opportunities, adoption of best practices and counter measures to address gaps in performance.
• Develop Expertise in Project Controls Methodologies.
• Participate in development of project schedules, cost estimates, cash flow reports, change control documentation (scope, cost or schedule) and/or any reports associated with project controls.
• 2+ Years OF Project Controls
• Demonstrated / Proficiency with project management / project controls concepts / computer applications such as scheduling software, financial tools, spreadsheets
• P6 Scheduling