[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Job Title: Program Engineer – Initial Test Program
Date Posted: 11/8/2019
Location: Waynesboro, GA
Job Type: Contract Full-Time
Immediate 1 year position available in Waynesboro, GA.
• Experience in the establishment and monitoring of processes and data associated with these processes.
• Initial Test Program (ITP) has several databases that need to be created, maintained, and reports driven from.
• This includes the generation and maintenance of various ITP metrics, test matrices, punch lists, scoping documents, corrective action items, lessons learned, and work orders.
• Other duties will include assisting with the processing and tracking of ITP related documents.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Individuals are desired with backgrounds in an operating nuclear power plant or nuclear power plant initial commissioning activities with an emphasis in testing and surveillances.
• Individuals must have experience using Microsoft Office products (particularly Access, Word, Excel, & PowerPoint).
• Some bending, climbing, crawling, and lifting will be required.
• Shift work may be required.