[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Valves Expereince working in a Nuclear Power Plant.
BHI will provide reasonable accommodations for the application process and during employment necessary for eligible applicants/employees to perform essential functions. If you require special support or accommodation while seeking employment with BHI Energy, please email ESC@bhienergy.com providing your name, telephone number and the best time for us to reach you.
1. High school diploma or equivalent.
2. Strong mechanical and electrical aptitude.
3. 2-5 years' experience in Motor Operated Valve (MOV) -MOV Testing in commercial Nuclear plants
4. Navy Nuclear background with maintenance or equivalent experience and training in Reactor Operations or Maintenance a plus.
1. Pass and maintain Fitness for Duty requirements.
2. Satisfactory performance rating for previous work (based on client and contractor feedback).
3. Ability to pass a practical and written examination as determined by contractor or client which displays mastery of your expertise.
Ability to use basic hand tools, electrical instruments, diagnostic tools and conduct maintenance IAW OSHA or client requirements for electrical and mechanical safety