[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE SPECIALIST
• Compliance Specialists should have at least 10 years of experience in some combination (or preferably all) of the following disciplines: Clean Air, Water, Hazardous Waste, and TSCA.
• DOE site experience is a plus.
Statement of Work
• Provide environmental regulatory compliance support.
• Detailed working knowledge with all environmental regulations is preferred/ but working knowledge with RCRA is essential.
• Scope includes assisting to resolve compliance issues and to ensure regulatory requirements are met.
• Under general supervision, performs Environmental Science job functions as assigned by management.
• Typical job responsibilities assist and support management in identifying and resolving issues involving site environmental conditions; coordinating sampling, data capturing and reporting; and ensuring that site operations are conducted in a manner that is compliant with contractual, statutory and regulatory Environmental requirements.
• The specific work assignment may include duties or activities that assist and support management in one or more of the following functional areas, in addition to other duties as assigned:
• Provides technical and/or functional support to the Environmental Science team
• Coordinates phases of work pertaining to environmental compliance reporting and related tasks
• Prepares, interprets, and/or reviews correspondence, calculations, proposals, plans, specifications, investigations / studies, surveys, reports, structures, and/or systems
• Develops solutions to problems encountered and coordinates various technical aspects of work
• Ensures compliance with all contractual, statutory and regulatory requirements and FBP procedures
• Assigned job duties may support Environmental Science functional areas such as sampling, data capture, data analysis / decision support, documentation, report preparation, or related areas
• Conducts scientific studies and investigations in accordance to established procedures
• Apply precedent and standards in analyzing and interpreting data
• Provides technical guidance to field personnel
• Implements policies and procedures to ensure awareness of and compliance with requirements of the project
• Develops and oversees the use of appropriate procedures and guidelines
• Reviews documents for accuracy
• May supervise team members
• May act as team lead or technical advisor on small projects
• Perform duties complex in nature
• Other job related duties as assigned
• Maintains knowledge of and demonstrates ability to perform work safely in accordance with all approved safety policies, procedures and applicable regulations and performs assigned duties in a safe manner
• Actively participates in Safety Work Groups
For persons with disabilities: If you require assistance completing, or are unable to complete the online resume/application process, please contact:
Human Resources @ (803) 644-0070
Mon. - Fri. 9am - 4pm
237 High Gate Loop
Aiken, SC 29803
Value Added Solutions, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports a drug-free work environment.