[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
IT Application Developer needed for a long term temporary opening in Charlotte, NC.
• Maintains and enhances existing applications.
• Troubleshoots and debugs SharePoint and Microsoft PowerBI applications, including user and system interface functionality.
• Collaborates with cross-functional teams and clients to define, design and deliver enhancements, new applications, and technical solutions that meet the needs of the company, its clients, and the end users.
• Configures a design that satisfies business requirements and desired specifications.
• Researches, evaluates and implements new technology to optimize application efficiency and
• Maintains records and job aides to document system and programming development and revisions.
• Create, modify, and implement information technology solutions based on defined requirements and coordinates development efforts on maintained applications.
• Extensive programming SME knowledge with the ability to teach and directs other programmers and non-programmers in required programming languages, database SQL, report writing, MSRS, ETL, Microsoft Analysis Services, Assists with testing and migrating code through various environments & test regions.
• Ensures adherence to appropriate design, coding and source control standards.
• Leads design and code walk-thru as a presenter or reviewer.
• Processes Change Requests and Quality Assurance (QA) documentation for project implementations and support changes.
• Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline.
• In lieu of a degree, 8 years of related business experience.
• Work experience in addition to degree: 5-10 years as an Certified IT Application Developer or equivalent.
Job-specific knowledge, skills or abilities:
• Four or more years coding/programming, trouble-shooting, problem-solving, logical design, SQL coding,
• Business Requirements analysis, vendor management, root cause analysis and experience with Agile engagements.
• Expert coding skills in 1 or more standard languages.
• Demonstrated success in complex problem solving and an understanding of quality delivery.
• Demonstrated ability to work with others having differing priorities/views/goals than your own; to meet your goals.
• Understand and lead others in use of System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
• Effective communication skills.
• Advanced experience with schema/database design, Enterprise Standards and Process Adherence.