[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Initial Test Program Test Engineer (Cranes)- Deadline 11/16/19
Estimated duration- 1 Year
• Experience in preparing, reviewing, field implementation, and closure of nuclear power plant initial test program component and preoperational test procedures and test packages.
• Individuals must be able to be qualified as test engineers per NQA-1-1994. Individual must have crane commissioning experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Experience and knowledge of CMAA code, as well as ASME code related to cranes is desired.
• Background in testing and troubleshooting of mechanical, electrical and control equipment associated with overhead cranes is desired.
• Individuals must have experience using Microsoft Office products (particularly Word, Excel, & PowerPoint).
• Some bending, climbing, crawling, and lifting will be required. Shift work may be required.
• Requires unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear plant
• Estimated Duration of Work Assignment (should not exceed 1 year): 1 year (extension possible)