[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Job Title: TEST ENGINEER – CRANES – INITIAL TEST PROGRAM
Date Posted: 11/12/2019
Location: Waynesboro, GA
Job Type: Contract Full-Time
Immediate 12 month position available in Waynesboro, GA.
• Experience in preparing, reviewing, field implementation, and closure of nuclear power plant initial test program component and preoperational test procedures and test packages.
• Individuals must be able to be qualified as test engineers per NQA-1-1994.
• Individual must have crane commissioning experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Experience and knowledge of CMAA code, as well as ASME code related to cranes is desired.
• Background in testing and troubleshooting of mechanical, electrical and control equipment associated with overhead cranes is desired.
• Individuals must have experience using Microsoft Office products (particularly Word, Excel, & PowerPoint).
• Some bending, climbing, crawling, and lifting will be required.
• Shift work may be required.