[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and other Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Quality Engineer with the following qualifications:
Roles and Responsibilities:
* The QE takes administrative and technical direction from the Quality
* Assurance QA) program organization and is responsible for oversight of the QA program implementation within the project.
* The QE advises the project personnel of any potential project QA problems and address progress in resolving issues as requested.
Primary responsibilities and duties include, but are not limited to the following:
* Provide oversight of quality through project involvement, performance of field assessments and surveillances of ongoing project activities and technical areas.
* Verify implementation of QA Rule 10CFR830.122.
* Guide development, implementation, and maintenance of the QA program.
* Ensure appropriate quality program elements are included in subcontracts, procurement specifications,scope of work, and work authorization documents.
Assist project in providing closure of corrective action as required by PROC-PQ-1210 Issues Management Program.
* Review QA Program and other relevant documents submitted by subcontractors, as required by contract.
* Assist in project design and planning to identify and prevent quality program issues Assist project management in identification of problem areas crossing project/functional boundaries and provide leadership in resolving these problems.
* Prequalify vendors, including performing vendor audits, as requested by project management.
* Perform client vendor assessments.
* Provide support to Project/Functional management in the investigation and resolution of reportable occurrences.
* B.S. degree in a technical field or undergraduate degree with technical training Quality Assurance/Quality Control (QA/QC) or a minimum of 5 years experience in the field of QA/QC in position of increasing responsibility.
Duration: Award through 7/30/2020
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.