[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc., is a national award-winning search and placement firm that specializes in placing top talent in the Nuclear Industry (25+ years).
One of our clients, major player in the nuclear industry, has an urgent need for a Nuclear Fuel Specialist. This is a permanent in-house position.
* Join this exciting company with an international customer list that is bucking the trend and is growing and expanding!
* Choose from multiple career path options at a company known to promote from within.
* Live in a very highly desirable warm weather location, near a major international airport making for a high-quality lifestyle and easy travel.
* Be a key player on an elite team of very smart people who are designing, fabricating and delivering leading edge products and services to the nuclear industry.
* Enjoy working for a “People Person” boss who is known to be a great coach and mentor.
In the role of Nuclear Fuel Specialist you will be responsible for providing nuclear fuel related consulting services for both domestic and international customers. You will analyze data and prepare nuclear fuel cycle reports for clients. You will provide technical support to track nuclear fuel including accounting for balances and identifying any discrepancies or anomalies. You will manage the company’s proprietary software and database and mine and analyze the fuel data as necessary to meet the needs of the customers. Periodic travel both domestically and internationally to visit customers is required.
The qualified candidate for Nuclear Fuel Specialist MUST HAVE:
* Three (3)+ years experience working in the Nuclear Power Industry with knowledge of the Nuclear Fuel Cycle required.
* Experience performing analytical analysis, calculations and/or information and data analysis required.
* BS Degree in Nuclear Engineering (or related discipline) required.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
If you know someone who meets or exceeds the above qualifications, please have them contact Keith Gilbert at (805) 481-5105 x210 or E-mail Keith@gcservices.com.
Please forward this E-mail to anyone you believe may be qualified for this position!
Senior Search Consultant
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Phone: (805) 481 – 5105 x210