[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Gilbert Consulting Services Inc. is a national award-winning search and placement firm that specializes in placing top talent in Hi-Technology Industries (25+ years).
Note: You must be currently located in (or willing to relocate to) the Central Coast of California (Santa Barbara to San Luis Obispo) area for this position.
Our client company is a major Hi-Tech Services provider to the US Government and Aerospace Industry and is seeking qualified candidates for Electrical and Electronic Technicians positions (permanent positions). The Company Offers:
* Extensive training and exposure to a variety of Advanced Electronics Systems.
* Very competitive starting Pay Rate up to $34.74/hour, with 1.5x overtime available.
* Excellent benefits including a Company Funded Pension Plan!
* Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) starting at 22 days per year.
* Medical, Dental, Vision and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
* Live on the beautiful California Central Coast and receive free access to a wide variety of Wellness Programs (fitness centers, pool, beach access, bowling alley etc.,).!
This company provides technical expertise, engineering, communications, systems operations, maintenance, ballistic missile, guided weapon and aeronautical tests and evaluations, cybersecurity, information technology, logistics and many other strategic and specialized functions. In the position of Electrical and Electronic Technician, you will perform repair, refurbishment and maintenance on a variety of electrical equipment and systems. These systems include radar, telemetry, communications, uninterruptible power supplies (UPS), transformers, breakers, motors, pumps, heat exchangers, compressors, hydraulic and pneumatic systems and more. You will work in the lab and shop environments with periodic trips into the field troubleshooting and repairing equipment.
The qualified candidate for Electrical and Electronic Technician MUST have:
* Three (3)+ years experience working as an Electrician or Electronics Technician.
* Good comprehension of Technical Manuals, Product Specifications, Blueprints, Schematics Wiring diagrams etc.
* Knowledge of the National Electric Code (NEC or NFPA 70E) a plus.
* AS Degree, Certificate or License desired -OR- equivalent work experience.
* Must be US citizen and have ability to pass Background, Drug and Security checks.
* Strong communication skills (oral and written).
* Excellent references
If you are qualified for this position, send your resume (in complete confidence) to Keith at Keith@gcservices.com.
Please forward this ad to anyone you believe could be qualified for the Electrical and Electronic Technician position. Thank you.
Senior Search Consultant
Gilbert Consulting Services, Inc.
Phone: (805) 481-5105 x210
Electronics and Hi-Tech Industry Search & Placement Specialists