[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
System One is recruiting a Testing Control Center Maintenance Representative for a nuclear facility in Waynesboro, GA.
This is a 12 month contract position with possible extension.
This role is similar to an Outage Control Center position at an operating nuclear facility.
Maintenance representation in the TCC is required 24/7. This will be a rotating shift position requiring coverage during nights, weekends, and holidays.
• Broad/extensive maintenance experience
• Effective decision making skills
• Able to coordinate multiple work groups
• Able to effectively communicate priorities and drive results
• Able to make concise reports to upper management in various settings
• Occasional field walkdowns will be required, necessitating climbing of ladders
• Requires ability to obtain unescorted access to the protected area of a nuclear power plant