[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
NEC has an immediate need for the following:
Application Engineer 4 (Job No. 41-121819-01)
Reporting to the Manager, Software, this position will help define and flush out key business requirements, translate those into design documents, and develop / configure workflows within an ARAS PLM application. Will provide technical professional knowledge in the technical development, design, and architecture of large, complex PLM enterprise solutions based on the ARAS PLM platform. Will provide face-to-face customer support for ARAS or PLM related issues.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Build, install, configure and support ARAS Innovator PLM at the server and client level.
2. Maintain NX CAD integration, PDF Conversion Server and develop Data Model configuration to support business processes. Be able to handle installations and follow a regimented deployment process.
3. Provide on-going support as required including but not limited to troubleshooting, issue resolution, administration, upgrades and patch implementation (including scheduled block point or software release process).
4. Build Test environments and load test data.
5. Implement and manage PLM security.
6. Creates workflows to model engineering processes.
7. Plans, implements, and maintains configuration and ensures the deployed solution is in compliance with NuScale quality commitments and applicable NQA-1 requirements.
8. Maintains document and engineering work record databases.
9. Creates supporting documentation, policy and procedures, and training materials.
10. Provides training and support for users.
11. Performs other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND ABILITIES:
Education: A minimum of a B.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field (preferred); 15 years of direct, highly relevant experience may be substituted for degree.
Experience: A minimum of 8 years of progressively responsible experience in software product lifecycle management is required. Demonstrated experience in performance analysis and implementation of improvements on large production implementations using ARAS Innovator is required. Strong understanding of CAD systems in a PLM environment is desired.
Industry Requirements: Eligible to work under Department of Energy 10 CFR Part 810.
Quality Assurance: Ability to understand and implement quality assurance regulations, standards and guidelines of 10 CFR 50 Appendix B, 10 CFR 21, and NQA-1.
For the most efficient processing, browsing of all open positions, and the ability to update your resume, please apply via NECs new Online Candidate Portal, which can be accessed using the link below. For simple general resume submission, email resumes in word format to Nuclear Energy Consultants, Inc. at email@example.com.
Excellent compensation package, including life insurance.
Thank you for considering NEC.