[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
PIC Group's client is currently seeking a Nuclear Cost Analyst in Alabama for 1 year.
Cost Analyst must analyze actual labor, material, and overhead cost against Standard/Budget. Research and explain variances. Report this information monthly or as needed.
Per Diem and Mob/Demob for non local candidates.
Implement, administer and maintain cost control processes to track and report project budgets, commitments, expenditures and forecasts on projects.
- Provide a Cost Engineering, Analysis and Cost Control guidance to the Project Manager
- Develop weekly and monthly cost reports in tabular and graphical formats for each project
- Plan Spent versus Actual Spent’ etc. and recording and extracting committed/actual cost to-date for Direct & indirect Costs.
- Produce expenditure phasing, cash flow reports, as required.
- Ensure that all accounting transactions are recorded and in compliance with all company, audit and accounting procedures and support project audits, as required.
5+ Years cost anlayst
• Proficient in cost management/control of EPC (Engineering, Procurement, Construction) projects
• Experience with accounting, specifically job cost accounting, journals and accruals is a must
• Experience as a Cost Analyst w/ detailed use of work breakdown and cost codes is a plus
• Experience with contract administration and computer-based job costing
• Be proficient in the use of PowerPlan, MAXIMO, and other cost and commitment systems.
• Knowledge of cost and scheduling techniques, methods and procedures
• Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
• Personal ownership and initiative
We are proud to offer competitive wages and benefits. Prior to beginning work, all applicants must be willing to submit to a drug and alcohol screen as well as a background check, inclusive of criminal. We seek out and employ talented individuals who meet the qualifications for each position. PIC Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Due to the large number of responses we receive to our postings, only those applicants with the required experience and qualifications will be contacted.