[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
HukariAscendent is a Service-Disabled, Veteran-Owned, Small Business specializing in comprehensive engineering and technical support services associated with commercial nuclear power and US Department of Energy (DOE) nuclear activities.
We are looking for a Sr. Project Controls Engineer with the following skills:
• Provide day-to-day project controls support to Project Managers and their respective teams.
• Implement functional direction in day-to-day activities.
• Implement DOE's Integrated Safety Management System through use of the five core functions and seven guiding principles in planning and execution of work.
• Perform cost engineering, analysis and control, schedule development, maintenance, and monitoring activities.
• Support project organizational and administrative activities when delegated.
• Provide guidance to Project Managers and Project Team members on Project Controls issues.
• Prepare monthly job man-hour and cost reports for comparing budget and actual data on projects.
• Enter the costs and man-hour estimates into the performance monitoring system for projects.
• Analyze trends and problems in relation to cost and/or schedule data.
• Prepare cost-trend estimates and assist in the preparation of change orders for projects.
• Prepare and status project schedules in Primavera Project Planner.
• Review and verify schedule status based on project team and subcontractor input for actual progress.
• Prepare Monthly Progress Reports and presentations that include descriptions of activities completed and analysis of updated schedules.
• Work with project team members to analyze problems and recommend solutions.
• Develop, maintain, and control integrated baselines.
• Prepare budget request documents to include opening of project cost codes and providing subcontract accrual data.
• Review time charges against projects and coordinate corrections as necessary.
• Prepare, analyze, and present cost, estimating, planning, scheduling, and performance information to management.
• Support management team at meetings, i.e. Project Performance Reviews, Project Status Reviews, Monthly Status Reviews, Life Cycle Baseline meetings, funding meetings, and misc. data calls.
• Support internal, DOE, I.G., and GAO audits as required.
BS in business, finance, project management, construction management, engineering or other related discipline plus 10+ years of related work experience; or equivalent combination of education and directly relevant work experience. Project Management Professional Certification desired.
Award – 07/31/2020
HukariAscendent offers an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k) plan and paid time off.
Opportunities with HukariAscendent change frequently. For a complete listing of our current openings, please visit our website at: https://www.hukari.com.
HukariAscendent is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.