[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
BCP Engineers is recruiting for Cybersecurity Assessors for several of our clients on the East Coast. If you are available to support, please contact us. Thanks.
Experienced Cybersecurity Assessors knowledgeable in computer and digital equipment, and capable of performing detailed analysis of that equipment.
•Provide overall work priorities and direction to team leads and individual contributors.
• Establish and maintaining the project schedule.
• Maintain Cyber Security project metrics and performance. Identifying project performance trends and generating strategies to mitigate negative and promote positive trends.
• Identify project risks and generating risk response strategies.
• Integrate with stakeholders as appropriate to support construction, testing, turnover, and operations.
• Discover issues and facilitating resolution in a timely manner to not impede progress.
• Communicate project status and key information to all stakeholders.
Nuclear I&C / Digital Systems Engineers
Individuals must understand Safety, Important to Safety, Security and Emergency Preparedness (SSEP) functions of nuclear plant systems and would ideally have experience in a Westinghouse PWR. They should know documents such as FSAR, Technical Specifications and Maintenance Rule, and be able to identify specific information within these references to provide the basis for identifying a system or component as SSEP. They may have experience performing Non Direct cyber security assessments in accordance with NEI 13-10.
Network Architect / Engineer / Analyst
Individuals should understand elements of secure network design, configuration, monitoring and maintenance. They should have experience implementing secure configuration on computer systems, network switches and firewalls, and may have performed setup of intrusion detection systems (NIDS/HIDS) and associated monitoring systems (SIEM). They should have scanned and tested that equipment to verify and document the secure configuration and may have experience using tools such as Q Radar, Security Onion, Nessus, Tenable, EZ Audit, etc.
-- Westinghouse PWR experience a plus.
-- Understanding of Operations, Maintenance and Engineering a plus.
Technicians / Junior Engineer
Individuals should have training or education related to computer, IT or cyber; be seeking to gain knowledge and experience working in a plant environment; and have high degree of initiative and desire to learn. They may be graduates from technical college or could have training and experience from the Army or Navy.