[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
• Learn to prepare specifications and requisitions to support procurement and construction activities
• Understanding and maintenance of project design basis
• Become familiar with applicable industry engineering codes and standards as well as company policies and procedures.
• Become proficient as a field engineer supporting plant modifications for both new and operating plants.
• Work long term assignment based at power-plant.
• Support Electrical Functional Group in maintaining software compliance records and engineering corrective action compliance reports
• Prepare specifications and calculations to support procurement and construction activities
• Perform detailed technical analysis of complex project issues
• Collection and interpretation of engineering data
• Development of project design basis
• Ensure conformance to applicable engineering codes and standards as well as company policies and procedures.
• Independently evaluates, selects and uses standards, techniques, procedures and criteria for technical projects.
• Review and comment on vendor drawings
• Review and comment on physical layout and wiring design deliverable's
BSEE 5-7 Years Experience
Specific skills and experience include HMI (Human Machine Interface) platform programming, PLC programming, electrical panel design, electrical drawing revision process, medium voltage power systems
Obtain Unescorted Access at Nuclear Power Plants
50-70 Percent Travel Both International and Domestic