[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]
Civil Structural / Pipe Support Engineer needed for 6-12 months assignment in Russellville, AR.
Job requirements are the following:
• Ability to be badged at a commercial nuclear power plant
• At least 8 years experience working in the commercial nuclear power industry designing modifications.
• Able to travel to the site on an as need basis for meetings and field walkdowns
• Graduation from a four-year college or university with a Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering from an ABET accredited program with at least 8 years experience, OR An associate degree in Civil with at least 10 years experience will be considered in lieu of the B. S. Civil engineering degree.
• Ability to proficiently use structural drawings including piping and cable tray supports, anchorage drawings, loading calculations, seismic mounting, etc .
• Ability to perform field walk downs supporting implementation of the project.
• Strong general computer skills and analytical skills including Excel and other Microsoft Office products
• Review and comment on Vendor and A/E design documents.
• Working knowledge of ASCE codes and standards.
• Past experience performing calculations is desired.