home >> nuclear >> job board >> post

Initial Test Engineer (I&C) for 1 year in GA for a Nuclear Power Plant. 

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

PIC Group's client is seeking an Initial Test Engineer (I&C) for 1 year in GA for a Nuclear Power Plant. 

Please only apply if you have Nuclear Experience!

Starts in March! 

Mobilization and Per Diem offered for non local candidates. 

Work will occur in the office, the field, on the construction site and will be exposed to the weather when in the field.
- Will review and prepare closure of Nuclear power plant initial test program component. This information is reviewed and gathered from the field implementation teams.
- Involved with preoperational test procedures and test packages.
- Individuals must be able to be qualified as test engineer per NQA-1-1994 

5 Years Nuclear experience
- 7+ years background in design, testing and troubleshooting electrical and digital I&C systems and components.
- Ideally, involved with start ups at one stage and in one method or the other
- Understanding of the DCIS design lifecycle is preferred.
- Experience working with Ovation Control Systems is preferred.
-Experience working with PLCs (GE, Siemens, Allen Bradley, and Horner), ABB AC160, Modbus, and Profibus is desired.

Must have exp with Microsoft Office products (particularly Word, Excel, & PowerPoint).  

We are proud to offer competitive wages and benefits. Prior to beginning work, all applicants must be willing to submit to a drug and alcohol screen as well as a background check, inclusive of criminal. We seek out and employ talented individuals who meet the qualifications for each position. PIC Group, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Due to the large number of responses we receive to our postings, only those applicants with the required experience and qualifications will be contacted.

[ Back ] [ The Roadtechs Nuclear Job Board ] [ Help ] [Edit ] [Mark Position Closed ]

© Copyright - Roadtechs®, LLC. - All rights reserved.
Use of the Roadtechs.com website implies compliance with the Roadtechs User Agreement and acknowledgment of our Privacy Policy.